Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy Day

Busy busy at work again but I got to work in preop and get patients ready and all of the patients were great. One was wierd and high maintanence but got thru it. So all in all good day.
Got off and went and got my hair done. Why is it that when you get your hair done it just gives you such a life and makes you look pretty even at the end of the day when your makeup is almost gone. Love it. This was only 4 weeks because I couldnt get in next week and I am out of town the next week and that will be 2 long. My roots would be so grey. So all we did was the roots, didnt need to do foils or anything else. She trimmed it up and I was wondering why it was so flat. I do it, its thicker but doesnt lay the same, you know. She uses this anti friz stuff and so I bought a bottle. You use just a tiny bit and put it thru your hair after its comb thru and then blow dry. Now I can have salon hair anytime. Bought a flat iron already so I am set. Woohoo. It looks so good w/ my new glasses. It will be easy in the morning since I dont have to do my hair.
I have to say also that because I have changed my attitude JJ is talking to me about jr and I am just listening and being encouraging. I am not asking about him otherwise. I keeping my conversations about us and whats going on. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder.
I did get called into my bosses office and she brought to my attention about my calling sick 4 times since dec. I didnt realize it until she showed me and then I thought oh my god, I cant get sick anymore. She was giving me any warning per say, as far as official. She did point out that I have such a good heart and care so much that it effects me emotionally and that it ends up making me sick. I totally agreed. I love my boss because we could sit and discuss whats going on. She was a little worried because Jr is back in town and she knew how hard it could be on me. I reassured her and told her Monday was hard for sure and that I woke up yesterday and decided on my new attitude. She told me you are such a good nurse. I told her I dont want anything to effect my job. I dont want to go there. So it was a good wake up call.
I did decide that next year regardless I am selling this house and what ever money I get I am putting it away and rent a place. I will be debt free and my monthly payment will be lower for a place and I can put money away towards a bigger down payment. Until I know for sure whats up I will not buy another house for alittle while. So I feel good about that decision.
Well off to study for pediatric life support class tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: