Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Shekei

Happy birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Dear Shekei, Happy Birthday to you. Getting ready to sing happy birthday later. lol

Her party is at 3 at some place called D&B, there are names for the letters but I only remember the D&B. Its a resturant and game place for children and adults. I am excited about going there. But what I am truely excited about is spending time w/ my man today. I have missed him something aweful. Jr isnt going because he is working from 1pm to 10 or 11pm. W/ him, he wont be up early and he will get up just in time to get ready and go to work. We are coming back tonight.

JJ is talking about spending the night w/ me so I am not asking its his decision on what he does. But he is helping me turn my mattress tomorrow and put the dishwasher back together now that we know it wont leak anymore. So that will help me alot.

I did get off work, couldnt get a pedi, so I headed towards my side of town and decided to stop for a beer or 2. No matter when I decide to go that guy Billy is there. Next door to the bar is this barbeque place that does smoked barbeque brisket sandwiches. So I decided to eat an early dinner and got a sandwich, cole slaw, and their smoked potatoe salad. OMG, it was so good. I loved their potatoe salad. Yummy. I wanted more of just that. But the sandwich was so good. So at lease now there is a barbeque place I can go to for a quick to go meal and get a beer also. You can order it at the bar. The owners of both places are partners so its put into their cash register to order. Nice. Right as I was leaving the place was filling up so I just decided I had enough and came home. I had 3 alaskan ambers on tap. Love that beer so much. I felt buzzed. As I am driving out of the parking lot run into Lee, an old friend and so I followed him home and got to visit w/ him and carolyn. It was good to see. It had been along time. And they live just a few blocks from the house. We got caught up on whats been going on and then they showed me what they had been doing to their back property. Gave me some great ideas. Especially for pavers in the yard. The pavers are octagone shape and you just lay them down on the ground and it gives it such a cool shape. So I think that will be my easiest thing to do in the yard as far as where I wanted to put pavers. Break up the rock. But their daughter is graduating high school and wants to be slave labor for $10.00/hr and she knows how to do alot of stuff in the yard thanks to her parents and so I told her I will be calling her. She could come over when I am not around and do certain things that need to be done and save me time. So kool I am going to get my property in order. Nice.

Anyway, we are heading down to phoenix around 9ish and go shopping for Shekei. Shopping on JJ's money. I already took her to a concert and bought her the dvd. So we are going to add a few more things to the pile.
I got a load of clothes in the washer right now. Going to wear shorts and a top, it will be in the low 90's. We will be inside most of the time so no biggie. I am going to get my car washed on the way over to his place. Its filthy. I really need to clean out the inside, maybe tomorrow.
Going to Yoga tomorrow. One of the girls at work owns a yoga studio. So she invited several of us to go for free. The girl teaching will be a physical therapist. I need help w/ my back. One spot on my spine that just kills me. Looking forward to doing that. It is a good workout that makes you feel strong and flexible. Like I told JJ it will make me flexible for other things. He just laughed.
Off to get ready! Have a great Sat!

No comments: