Boy does the title of my blog say it all. I went to JJ's and hung out and while I am there or should I say in the middle of things jr's mom calls and JJ has to take it. She tells him he has to come and get jr or he is on the street. He is totally out of control He is cutting school, piss test came back positive, and the probation officer told him that they would give him a break and let him retest. He is in fights and when he went to Cal he had a gun. What the hell, where did that come from. They got in touch w/ the probation officer here and that if JJ brings him back they will arrest him on Monday because he has violated his probation. This kid needs boot camp. He is nothing but trouble w/ a capital T.
So we rented a car for JJ to drive to Cal. to go get him. jr doesnt know he is coming or else he might run. And who knows if he will still try it. This whole thing just sucks so bad for everyone. Things have been so smooth and now this. Well that changes everything. He will not be moving back in w/ me in August. And since jr wont be 18 til a year from Dec I wont put my house on the market to move.
This makes me so sad. I am proud of JJ for stepping up to be there for his son. I told him he needs a boot camp. Big time. If jr goes up in front of the same judge then she will have no mercy on him. And that will defiately be for the best.
Our time together will be cut back immensely. I told him I am here for him and that I love him. He said Thank you I appreciate it and that he loved me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment