Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sick

Well to good to be true but caught something from Shekie and possibly Dido's son. I think I have some kind of stomach virus. Nauseated and all the rest. sucks. This was not in my plans of things to do this week.

JJ came over and spent the night w/ me which was very comforting. I actually started feeling better prior to his arrival and then this am I got up and got sick. So not quite over it yet.

I hope he doesnt catch it. He is not having a good day. They didnt send any help w/ him and he has a hugh load to deliver. I still dont understand this company at all.

Not much else going on. I am just ready to feel better. No word on jr. The probation officer hasnt called him and jr hasnt called him. I know he is worried about him.
Shekie is finally better also. So I am sure what I have will soon pass also.

1 comment:

The Sparkling Thought.... said...

hi nice thoughts,keep it up all the best!>