Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another meme!

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
***

What I was doing 10 years ago:
10 years ago, I was married living in Lubbock, Texas. Working as nurse in a pacu(recovery room.


Five Snacks I enjoy:In a perfect, non weight-gaining world
1. Chocolate, dark of course
2. Mint chocolate chip ice cream
3. crackers w/ cheese
4. Cheese burgers and fries
5. Chocolate martini's

In the real world
1. fruit
2. cereal
3. chicken
4. popcorn w/ butter
5. whole wheat products

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Defiately have the house of my dreams near the water and a place near the mountains
2. Take my parents to Italy
3. Travel
4. Give to charity
5. travel more

Five jobs that I have had:
1. In high school, worked at a woolworth (5&dime) 1st as a waitress 2nd as a cashier and 3rd serving italian ices and selling costume jewelry outside of the store
2. Worked at a hotdog place in New Jersey
3. Joined the navy and was a corpman
4. Worked in a chiropractors office and then a phlebotomist at a hospital
5. And now an RN

Three of my habits:
1. Love being w/ my boyfriend
2. Love my tivo and catch up on shows
3. I say Wonderful alot apparently

Five place I have lived:
1. Elizabeth and Linden, NJ
2. In the navy, was in Orlando, Florida for boot camp; Great Illinois for corp school;Guam;Oakland and Velejo, Cal for Xray school; and then finally Charleston, SC
3. Lubbock, Tx
4. Flagstaff, Az
5. I guess I answered more then 5 w/ # 2.

Wow amazing to look back on my life.

I tag Bikercandy. My names dont highlight, whats that about?

1 comment:

Terri said...

In order to put links in you have to click on the little hyperlink symbol when you are posting, then it will bring up a window and you put the web address in there. Once back in your blog you will see the actual link if you are in compose mode and the html if you are in html mode. Go, to the html mode and look towards the end of the link. You will see a greater than sign and a less than sign then the letter a, put your cursor in the middle of the > and < and type what you want it to say. So, for example, I put Letera and then that is what shows up when people read the blog, but it is actually a hyperlink to the actual website. Let me know if you still need help with it.