Saturday, April 19, 2008

Relapse

I ended up being so sick yesterday again. Went to the doctor. She put me on phenergan, anti nausea med. I ended up w/ a GI bug. She said she just had it herself and it lasted several days. I know I got it from Shekei. Anyway I went to the walk in clinic, frickin expensive but my doc was out of the office til Tues. I went to the store and bought bland bland bland stuff. Today is the 1st day I am waking up and not feeling nauseated. I woke up and my clothes were wet, I guess from sweating it out.
So woohoo I am on my way back from being sick. I told JJ I am afraid to go around the girls due to them getting stuff from their baby brother. He understood.
I slept for awhile yesterday and then made myself drink and eat. What a concept, making myself eat and drink. The girls were suppose to meet and Sher got the same thing, and Ellie's son got sick. Crazy. Its going around.

My plan for today

Go to the store for Dog food
Pay my water Bill
Go get trash bags and clorox wipes to wipe every thing down.
And I am on Back up call. I hopefully will get lucky today and not get called in. Tomorrow is 1st so I will work probably a bunch. We will see.

Well off to get started on my day.

No comments: