Sunday, My favorite day. I love sundays when I am off of work and dont have to drive anywhere right away and I get to enjoy my coffee.
Yesterday was a very nice day but turned out to be longer then expected. Relaxing morning getting ready. Got my car washed, and headed over to JJ's. Jr is doing good. Then we went and got breakfast at carl's jr. Note to all, if you like spicy, then get the steak and egg burito. If not, tell them no onions and no peppers. My mouth was on fire, ate part of JJ's breakfast sandwich. Headed down to phoenix to the desert ridge shopping center. Nice area but not a mall. Every store is outside but very cool look w/ misters going everywhere. We get to Dan and Busters at 2pm and the girls and their family dont get there until after 4pm. Well it turns out we go upstairs and they have all kinds of games. So we get drinks and play. I am waiting to eat dinner because I thought we would all get a table and eat together and have a cake. Nope. Very informal and the cake and gifts are today. I was kind of disappointed. The girls had a great time. Got to meet shekei's friends. But it was what it was and thats how they did their thing. So we left about 7:30 and went by some sub sandwich shop and had a sub. It was so good. Headed up the hill and got back by 10pm. We were both exhausted. JJ had the hardest time staying awake by that point. So we went to bed.
He is still sleeping and I am going to wake him up here shortly. It was so nice having time w/ him yesterday. It was just quality time to just be together and talk some but not much. We are going to have some intimate quality time together this am, like he said it has been way to long. I will also cook some breakfast and then he is going to help me turn the mattress. I need to see how the mattress feels w/o the pillow top. If to hard, then I will just go buy a new 1 1/2 to 2 inch foam mattress for now. I am going to take JJ home and go get some stuff done and then come back and water and put out new sugar water for the hummingbirds. I also want to pull some weeds if possible. Those things that come up as fallic symbols and multiply big time. Even if I only get a few at a time, maybe I can prevent them from becoming out of hand.
The wind is picking up but isnt suppose to be bad. Keep your fingers cross.
I am going to yoga at 4pm. I need it for my back. I am also hoping the matress helps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment