We had such a great time. We have some funny memories from our over nite trip to Prescott. We got there and couldnt check in and so we headed over to the casino to the bar to watch the UCLA game. After 15 mins of playing a poker machine and only putting in $10.00, I won $349.00. Woohoo. I had a couple of bloody mary's and a corona. I ordered another corona and this older lady who is the bartender tells me I need to drink this one slowly or maybe wait alittle while to have another drink. We had been there an hour and 1/2. We were also eating a phily cheese steak sandwich. She tells me its good you are eating. I sat there thinking what the fuck. I looked at JJ and said am I drunk or acting out or what, he said nope. She was rude to alot of people. It pissed off because I thought who are you. We are there, we are not driving and we are there to enjoy our time and have beer. Couldnt believe it. I have never been told that before. I drank water and just didnt make eye contact w/ her. I just said you know what I am a nurse and I am not stupid. The other side is in Az you pay for your drinks. They do not give them to you. I am here to enjoy myself. She tells me I hope you can under stand. What ever on that one. UCLA lost and so we decided to leave the bar and go play black jack. JJ gave me chips as he won to put away and let me play. He walked away w/ $165.00. Nice.
We finally got to check into our room and it was absolutely gorgeous. They remolded and it was nice. The colors they picked and it was just beautiful. 2 beds in the room so I said 2 beds to enjoy sex on. Woohoo. We even had a balcony.
But anyway we got changed and got a cab and headed to Wiskey Row. Its this block of shops and bars. So we decide to go each bar and have a beer so we can check them all out. When our cab driver picks us up, he calls his cab the trash cab, not cash cab, but trash cab. He was fun. We laughed all the way to there.
We watched interesting people in all of them. The last one we went to had a live band and they were okay. So we decided to sit down on this platform and watch people. There was mullet man and also a chick who looked like Carla from Cheers. We were just laughing so hard. Some chick came in and was selling roses and he bought me a red rose. Very sweet.
We caught a cab back and were laughing w/ the 2nd cab driver. JJ is so funny. He is so quick witted. We got back and decided we needed food and did that. Then went back out and played black jack again. It was all fun.
Finally about 12:30am we went back to our room and crashed hard. We finally got up and use the pool and jacuzzi. We had it to ourselves. I had one last $5.00 chip that we went into the casino and I played and lost. The dealer had a 6 and so she would have to play and what does she get but an ace to make 17. I had 14. Figures. We got up and left and went and got some breakfast.
Got back here about 11. Its an hour to an hour and 1/2 drive. Nice drive though. Easy Easy.
We went by the mall because he needed some dickie shorts and I had a 40% off coupon to buy this cute top I wanted that I have been watching so I got it. It look so nice on. Dress it up or dress it down. Black w/ white daisy's and layer with thin material. Just looks nice on.
I think I will wear to the concert on Friday nite to see Bon Jovi and Daughtry.
I took JJ home and told him it will be nice when I am not taking him home and we are heading back to this home instead. He totally agreed. I got home and my neighbors gave me a bottle of wine, a card and a $25.00 gift card for World Market. OMG I was in shock. So now that makes $150.00. I am going to wait to spend it and watch for a 20% off coupon instead of maybe get lucky and get a 40% off one like I have in the past. You never know. My mom is going to look also. I was telling her about the couch table and the entertainment center also that match. She suggested using the money from the government that we are getting and buy all 3 pieces. Thats an idea also. I get their emails all the time so I can wait and watch.
Well on the work front for JJ they are giving him a day off Monday and maybe do that each week. That would make it more tolerable for him for sure. So there you go. He is still looking but a day off each week would give him some recover time and let him get stuff done that he needs to get done. So time will tell.
I truely had a great birthday. I am very blessed and loved. I am in such a great place in my life. Thank you god.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment