Thursday, April 17, 2008

Feeling better

I am finally feeling better. I decided to look at other blogs. There are so many out there of different types and kinds. I was blown away by them. I looked at one about a monk to a geisha girl. I didnt know how big this was. It was kool seeing how everyone does theirs. The pics and sayings and such. I cant figure out how to put pics in the blog each day. I have tried to cut and copy and it doesnt work.

Its 3:03 in the afternoon and I am ready to get back on track. I will take it easy for the rest of the day and then start anew tomorrow.

JJ has called me thru out the day to see how I am. He touches my heart in so many ways. He truely cares and loves me and I feel the same. It was so nice just having him near. With this new schedule our time is just so limited. But it makes it that much more fun to see him.

Well off to rest up for a long weekend ahead of me on call. yuck. extra money though. I am hoping the weather is nice so I can work in the yard. Do some things I have wanted to do. I think JJ is going to a barbeque out of town. One of the guys he works w/ invited him and so I hope he has fun. I am so glad he is getting to know more people.

Hope all are having a great day!

No comments: