Work was busy and so it made time go by quickly. Got to spend time w/ my man and we took a nap together. That helped alot. He had a meeting to go to at 4:30 and I was headed home.
So I had enough energy and came home, pull weeds, prune bushes, and watered one of my flower gardens. Need to get masks from work. My sinuses were killing me but used my nettie pot and it has helped immensely.
Heated up left overs after a beer and then proceeded to start working on the kitchen. Thought I would take a break and then go wipe the sink and toilet down in my bathroom.
My goal is to be balance on the outside and inside of my home. Have a little over a year to get this house done and I will do it. I was talking to Pam next door and we were talking about that. She gets so caught up on the outside as the weather gets nice and she blows off the inside. It takes so much work to get both done.
So tomorrow I am coming home after work to pull grass where the rock is in front of the house and to pull more weeds. Then move to the inside and vacumn and dust.
This way I can come back to a some what clean house after my trip. This will all be a good workout. I am also on Call tomorrow nite.
No Jazz this week but Yoga on Wed at 4pm. I will then work on putting away clothes to see what I have and decide what to take on my trip.
I am getting so excited about getting away. Everyone at work were just teasing me and dido about our trip and how we are going to have so much fun. They are right and work is paying for part of it. Woohoo!
Update on the jr thing. JJ took jr to the community college today to talk to someone about taking classes for his ged. I think and so do alot of people that it will be for the best if he does. Then he can work like he wants and wont be around all the kids all the time he was getting in trouble w/. This way he is not cutting classes and late all the time for classes. I hate it in one way because it is such a waste w/ how smart he really is but he is making these choices and if it is something positive in the long run then so be it. He goes in front of the judge either tomorrow or next week. We will see what happens. I am hoping for the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment