Well I have to say I had the most awesome birthday. I am up early. Will go back to bed after this and sleep for alittle while longer.
The girls picked me up and we headed downtown. They gave me balloons and made me carry them to the resturant. They got me a teramisu cake. Yummy.
Right after we got there, several more people showed up and then JJ got there. I did my share of tequilla shots, the good stuff, and I feel fine. I am telling you the tomatoe juice is the trick. I finally ate. The company was awesome also. My boss showed up w/ her husband for another dinner at the same place. Some of the docs I work with were doing a dinner w/ a possible other doc.
OMG I couldnt believe the gifts. I got a nice top, a bottle of chiani red wine, a homemade bottle of Peach schapps, a mug, a couple of margarita glasses, plastic, which is great for the pool area, $125.00 of gift cards for World Market, $25.00 gift card to Pier One, and last but not lease a dolphin that I have to plug in and when you touch it, it shows waves. That was JJ. We stayed til about 8:30. Came home and had some great sex to end the evening.
It was so relaxing and made me feel so special. I am truely blessed. Oh whats funny between all the tequilla shots done they gave me the bottle and the waitress bought me a BJ shot. Yummy.
Off to bed again. Getting sleepy after eating some toast. I was starving because I didnt eat much. And who ever Ciara is thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh i'm just a random blog surfer, that enjoys reading your blog so you're welcome.
Ciara
Post a Comment