Friday, April 11, 2008

Woohoo its Friday!

Well today I am off and its Friday! I did stay in town last nite. I got off work, got some running around done and then hung out at JJ's til Jazz started. I did my class which I was so glad I did. okay so thats 3 times this week. My period is almost over so I will feel thinner. Yea!!!!
But anyway got invited to meet people from work downtown so after I went downtown and met up w/ them. It was nice being around people who I dont normally have anything to do w/. Mainly people from the OR like surgeon, anesthesiologist, nurses, and others. Had a nice time. Since my honey wasnt going to be home til 8 or 8:30 I picked him something up and brought it back to his place. He was so appreciative. I ended up staying the night. He had to get up at 3am, yuck, so I got up then and came home. My pups were happy. Went back to bed. Slept in. So now I feel descent.

Tonight is the Bon Jovi Concert. I am excited but will be more excited later. Since I have been listening to The New Earth I am living in the moment. Trying not to get ahead of my life. It will be so fun to see Shekei's reaction to who we are seeing.
JJ and Sammy will hang out while we are at the concert doing something fun. Then meet back up after. It will be a great nite. I cant believe after 20 years I am seeing him again. I saw them in the 80's when they were 1st around and now after all this time. I love Jon the lead singer. He is just way to hot. Richie, hmmmm, dont know anymore. But all in all it will be good. I am looking forward to seeing Daughtry, an american idol star. I like some of his music.
I have to decide what I am going to get done today prior to leaving town. There are several things I can do. Here is just a few of the things I would like to get done.

1) clean up kitchen. I am so bad anymore about cleaning the kitchen up right away. Being by myself it is okay.
2) water my trees and plants. Things are maybe going to finally warm up here. We are going into the 60's. Woohoo.
3) Make up sugar water for the hummingbirds. They are back. It was wierd seeing the
1st one the other day while it snowed. Poor thing, it must have been cold. They are so little. When they are back we are in spring and about to see summer. Woohoo.
4) Pack a bag to go to Phoenix. Grap my ticket and reservation sheet for the hotel.
It is going to be high 80's to 90's. Tomorrow will be relaxation time at the pool. JJ especially needs it and I do after this week.

I didnt post what happen at work this week. We have had huge schedules of people having surgery this week. The schedule is so long it is hanging off the desk at work. Lots of short fast cases and kiddos. So everyone is busting their butts and working hard. Well Wed afternoon I have one lady and then get another gentleman. The husband to the lady comes to find out how she is doing. Well I walk out there and he reams me out. He was so furious that he hadnt been updated in the last 2 hours. I do understand how sitting in the waiting room is and I tried to explain what was happening but he was furious. I walked back in and went back to take care of my patients. My lady was afraid to go home so after talking to her and reassuring her its okay to stay in the hospital one night if she is afraid to go home. So we get her a room. Well this day I started my period and was teary eyed that morning for a minute but this just put me over the edge. I stayed calm and got both patients to their room and my charge nurse told me I could go home. I only went home alittle early. I left work in tears. I realized I didnt do anything wrong its the fricken hormones. So I decided to go have a drink at my local bar and I walk in and the guy that was in there was the guy who Melanie messed w/ and I took care of. If I could have walked out I would of but I didnt and he thanked me for taking care of him and bought my drink and told me what a great job I did taking care of him. I needed that reassurance. So it all ended well. I went home took a nap and felt alot better.
Yesterday was much better.

So anyway that is what I need to do today. I am also hoping to get a pedicure prior to leaving. I have to decide on what to wear to the concert. Hope all have an awesome weekend.

1 comment:

TamTam said...

Bon Jovi was my first concert! They were actually the warm up for Loverboy...Ahhhh...the memories!

Have fun!