Monday, April 28, 2008

Start of the week

Today is Monday, I never really like Mondays actually, but I have today and 3 other days to finish getting ready for my trip and havent done a damn thing. So I guess glad its only Monday.
Did the yoga class. It was an hour and 1/2. It was good. I was sweating so much and my heart rate and breathing got up there. My hands were shaking at certain times when they were just in the prayer mode in front of your heart. My favorite part was the last 15 mins when you just lay on the floor and totally relax. I could do alot of it but boy I am out of shape. So today I will walk the dog and tomorrow I am going again. They have a easy to mod class again.
Anyway, got my stuff done I said we would do like turn the mattress. My back is sore from class but not hurting. I am going to sleep in it another night to decide on the eggcrate.
My weekend was good. Really good. I feel very relaxed and happy.
Well off to get my breakfast and lunch ready to go and get on the road.
Hope all have a great Monday!

No comments: