I toss and turned alot last nite. I think its due to doing this presentation and I was cold when I went to bed, once I got in bed I didnt want to get up and turn up the heat. I woke up early also.
I will be glad when the presentation is over. I know there wont be as many people there because we are starting to have 2 staff meetings a day. We should. I always feel bad for the evening people who dont get off work til late, like 11pm to midnight and then were getting up to be back for the meeting at 7:30. Crazy. So I am glad they changed that.
Need to google one more thing and to the shower I go. Going to celebrate Jenny's birthday today. It will be good to do that w/ her. I just have to watch my p's and q's over her boyfriend. She wants me to go w/ her the last weekend of this month to a major country music concert down in Phoenix, I just dont think I can do it. We will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why can't you do the concert?
By the way she's registered at Target, Dillards, Home Depot, and www.cutco.com.
Post a Comment