Tuesday, April 22, 2008

meme

I will answer this once I am home later. How do I do this, on my blog or on yours Biker? I just had lunch and am feeling much better. Work has been busy but good for the soul. I think I am going to work extra here and there just to get ahead. So there are going to be weekends I wont be able to go to phoenix. JJ will have to rely on himself w/ his kids w/o me. I decided I am going to be a little selfish but not mean.
I feel good about my decision of stepping back and just be interested in how JJ is doing and how we are doing. I am glad I spoke up last nite also so he knows how I feel. And he knows I need some alone time w/ him on Friday. Even if it is just dinner alone. Then I will head home.
The weather is just beautiful and there is hardly any wind. I am excited about taking the dogs out for a walk. They are going to be so excited. Its been awhile since I have been a good mom and taken them out for a walk. It will be good for both of us.

2 comments:

Terri said...

I'm glad you are at peace now. I'm also glad you decided to step back and quit saying negative things about his son. I'm sure that had to be so hard for him to have you saying those kinds of things about his kid. Good or bad, it is his son and he has to be his dad. I really think he is doing what he needs to be doing and that is being a father to his child. Don't you think you would think less of him if he didn't. I mean what kind of man would choose his own needs over his own child? Probably not a good one, you know?

I tagged you on my blog to do a meme. You need to just copy the text from my blog and write your own post on your own blog. Then you can tag others if you have other people that you read. Just don't bother to do Val or Tams, they don't post anymore at all and I think Val even has a hard time reading ours these days. She just can't do it at work anymore and is never on at home. She told me she misses us though.

Letera said...

I agree Bikercandy and I have said that in my blog and the things I have said here are here and not to him. I couldnt say those things to him. You know how it is when you have someone in your life who is fucking up constantly. Its so hard to think positive. I know he has to be there for his child and thats why I said this is what says so much about him and why I admire him.