Thursday, August 28, 2008

1 more day

1 more day til I see my honey again. I cant wait. He should hopefully get on the plane at 6 and arrive in Phoenix about the same time. I will get to go pick him up at the airport. I am excited. I hope his flight goes as well as it did going.
I am ready to start the weekend. I will get thru work tomorrow and then off to Phoenix. Woohoo for fun. I just hope it goes according to plan. Because today did not for him.
I told him last nite about Dido's beer tasting squarre next weekend and he was excited about coming up here so that weekend so we could hang out and have some fun.
I am going back to weight watchers tonight. Its been a while. Since the beginning of July. It will be interesting to see how the scale at work, which is digital compares to theirs. I will check the one at work tomorrow.
I guess I am going to go vacumn and get that out of the way. Got to decide on dinner. Pack. I did my laundry last nite and dried the second load this morning.
It will be warm for sure.
Today at work, this guy always changes the screen savers thru google images and so today we put Newport beach pics on all the monitors. It made me so excited to know I am going to be there. It will be cool there but as long as I can sit on a blanket and rub lotion and just hang, then that will be the bomb. I am going to wear my one piece again this weekend. Get some use out of it! Woohoo!
I'll be back!

No comments: