Well they came and looked at it and liked it. I saw the guy at work today and he said they liked it, they didnt like the front room but all the houses they are looking at have that. They like the yard, the size, they like that my house is big and they like how high the ceilings are. They are going next week to find out how much they can burrow. So we shall see. I am not counting on anything.
JJ went to court to speak about not lowering the bail and they have a continuince, dont how to spell. So far the one for Friday is still on. Hena, jr's mom is supposely coming in, we will see. But if she comes in, jj will take her to phoenix and take her to bus station to go back. She keeps telling him how her electricity is getting turned off, blah blah blah. I said what does she expect from you.
I have counseling today at 3pm and then meeting up w/ jj to go to our favorite place and eat wings and drink beer and do yeager shots. I am looking forward to hanging out.
Well back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment