Yesterday was good and then was bad. We went out and had a nice dinner and beers at buffalo wild wings. played trivia. Then we headed back to his place and I just got really sad. He wanted to be alone to do some of the packing because of some of it being Jr's. Its just hard letting him have his time. But got up this am, got breakfast and headed over there. And it was all good. Had a really nice morning working on his apartment. Listen to music. Threw so much stuff away. Helped him clean the fridge and stove. I dont do ovens. I didnt do the oven just the outside. That helped him alot. He took me out to lunch. I wanted pizza from this place Roma's pizza. Yummy. 2 huge slices and a drink $5.75. and I do mean huge. Went back to his place and showed him how to use my vacumn and shampoer to do his rugs tomorrow.
Some one is coming over to pick up the bedroom suit on Friday so after court he will go ahead and meet up with the driver and pack it up. Done! And then he's off to Phoenix. We did have a nice talk about whats going on and plans. Once I get off work I am heading down to Phoenix and go meet him at his new apartment. Then get the girls for the weekend. I will have to get up early Sunday and come back for work at 10am. Oh well, thats alright, thats time and a half money.
But for tonight I am going back to his place and we are going to go see Reckless Kelly. Sounds like Steve earle alittle. They are playing at the Orpheum. It will be cheap and something fun for us to go do. I will just stay at his place since I have to work at 6am. My last time to stay there before he moves. Wow, bummer.
I slept like crap, I did drink several shots of yager and a few beers. I woke up at 2am and couldnt go back to sleep til 4 and then woke up at 6.
So its now time for a Letera as JJ calls it, a nap. I will feel much better. Hope all are well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you're going to be doing some fun stuff. I hope it keeps you busy in a good way and eases your stress and pain a little.
Post a Comment