Friday, August 15, 2008

Tag I'm it

Okay I got tagged from Biker to do this. Should be a good one! lol
7 Things
7 things I plan to do before I die

1) Swim with the dolphins
2) Live near the ocean
3) Go to Paris...oh hell might as well say all of Europe...especially Paris and Amsterdam Sorry got that one from Biker. I especially want to go to Amsterdam!
4) Go scuba diving more
5) Get completely out of debt (sorry got that one from Biker)
6) go on a huge shopping spree and not have to think about $$
7) Just enjoying being me.

7 things I can do
1) Be a nurse
2) Enjoy life for the most part
3) Be a good friend
4) Be independent
5) Enjoy Tequilla
6) Landscape a yard
7) Scuba Dive


7 things I cannot do
1) Whistle...seriously it's not pretty when I try either!
2) always be patient
3) Play group sports, not for me.
4) Keep a clean house for long
5) Get on a ladder to reach any heights
6) Swim very well...yeah I know I can scuba dive but that's under the water and I have air, I can not swim correctly like you see all the olympians do where they put their head in the water and stuff...uh uh...I can't do that!
7) Anything position that counts on me using my shoulder to hold me up, hurts if I do that.


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1) Body, bigger upper body and down to a small waist and great butt
2) Being friendly and sincere
3) Nice eyes
4) A nice smile
5) Intelligence (I can't stand a stupid man!)
6) Adventurous
7) Carry on a conversation


7 things I say most often
1) Wonderful
2) Fuckin asshole, not as much anymore since I am not married to my ex, lol
3) It is Storming
4) Fabulous (which I started saying more and more after hanging with STCG who says it all the time)
5) Fuck
6) Fucker
7) Damn it


7 celebrity crushes
1) John Travolta
2) Johnny Depp
3) Scott Stapp
4) Gerald Butler
5) The new 007, omg, he is so hot
6) Troy Aikman I have always loved Troy Aikman
7) Jason Witten (Dallas Cowboy, #82) Way to cute.


7 people who need to do this
1) Ciara
2) Fox in Detox
3) So A blonde walks into a blog
4) And anyone else who wants to
5)
6)
7)

Hope you enjoy doing it!

No comments: