Monday, August 11, 2008

Today is the day

JJ is meeting w/ his old boss right now. I had alot of nervous energy this am. He is also looking at a couple of apartments down there. I told him we did this before and we could make this work again. He said yes we can. So he defiately helped calm me down some.
I already went under the bathroom sink and threw all this old cough medicine, etc away. I threw away the boxes from the towel rods I hung already. I need to do alittle more and then jump in the shower to head to town. I am going to pack a bag to take w/ me so if we decide to stay at his place tonight then I will be ready.
I need to go pay some bills today like water and bank loan. Get those out of the way. I have my counseling appt at noon. Should see JJ right after. Man I have said this already but I have missed him big time.
Well off to get more stuff done.

1 comment:

Fox In Detox said...

Sounds like things are starting to fall back into place. I hope the best for you. Be strong.