Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hump day

It is the hump day as they call it. Its very cloudy here. I guess it stormed last nite. Loud thunder for sure. I am dressed and going to get gas for my riding lawn mower to Mow the hell out of this land. Its out of control. Everyone else's property is mowed except me. Imagine that. I have lots of wild flowers right now to, so its hard to want to get rid of it. Oh well.
I did text JJ a good morning and hope he has a great day. He needs this day for sure to just have some fun w/ old friends and time to himself also. So I will go on w/ my day and get some stuff done. I will feel so much better if I do that.
Again its hard to not to want to pick up the phone and say good morning. I know its the right thing to do by not doing it. Let him be as dido in fl says. She is so right.
He did call me last nite after he went to the movie w/ his son,j. Another name w/ the 1st letter being a j. So the same initials.
Well off to be productive.

No comments: