Okay got it hooked up, and JJ got his computer and web cam working under yahoo.com. Its so kool how we are able to talk on the computer w/o using the phone and can see each other. My mom and dad are on yahoo also so they are going to hook it back up. So then I will able to see them more. This will be a perfect solution to seeing each other everyday with out seeing each other in person.
Today has been a very nice day. I have laughed so much today with JJ. I have hardly talked to anyone else today. Just us time. Which is nice. I feel good about us. Thats hugh right now.
I did work on putting clothes away and fit back into a pair of smaller jeans I wore when I met JJ. I am also fitting into this one piece speedo I bought at Sams when I was going to Belize. Fits better now. It is so encouraging to keep going in the right direction of losing weight. I will just keep looking better, thats exciting. Not this week but the following week I will be going back to weight watchers and the meetings. I will need it and have time for it. Also working out. I am excited about my time to myself during the week for the most part and then play time on the weekends. Going to Phoenix will be a perfect get away in the winter months for sure.
I am truely feeling excited about my future again and hopeful. Just feels right and things are going in the right direction with JJ and myself.
Well off to do whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment