I am letting go of the heavy stuff that has been taking up alot of emotions. I am ready to let go of some weight on my shoulders that I have been carrying. I have counseling today. Oh that reminds me I have to get approval for this from insurance as far as them paying. My free 6 visits are done and I told her it would last longer then 6.
I feel good about the future!
My horoscope says I need to do some housekeeping, move forward w/ projects that have been stagnating. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, does that mean the yard.
Oh I can post pics of my yard and the progress which looks like none really but really there has been. Got to find my camera and download pics.
Okay here a few pics of the yard:
The Before
The next step, bushes
I am so glad I can do pics again. Especially with fall coming soon and winter. This will be my last fall and winter living here and I want to enjoy it to the fullest. That is on my list of things to do. And go to Phoenix for the winter get aways. The best of both worlds!!!!
So anyway on my list:
1) shovel rock
2) pull weeds or just wait til I can the tiller and till it all up.
3) fill in prarie dog holes, my neighbor, P had put rat poisoning blocks in the holes and they must have been eating because the dogs are gone!!!!! The dogs are gone.
4) Inside the house, shred papers to clear the floor.
5) Do laundry but I need to run to the store, Dont feel like driving into town, but it needs to be done.
6) vacumn
I think there is too much here. I have counseling at 3 and then jazz at 4:15. Maybe if I do alittle of each. There you go. I solved my problem. LOL.
Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive. I appreciate it big time!
No comments:
Post a Comment