I am home and its storming. Its great. I got off from work, met up w/ JJ and hung out for a few and enjoy a few intimate moments. Then he took off to meet up with people from work and a couple other friends. Not her. She wasnt invited.
We will have our time this weekend of having fun. He has already called to see how I was and what I was doing. That was kool he was thinking about me.
I am on call and am going to be a bum. If I get called and its the middle of the night then I will just head to JJ's place and crash til the morning. Then get up and go home, take a shower, and get ready for the weekend.
I weighted myself, another 3.5lbs gone, for a total of 25.5lbs now. That is fuckin Awesome. I am just keeping on track. Once next week is over and JJ is in Phoenix then I will go back to Weight watchers and the meetings, etc to keep on going. I havent weighted this amount in years. I cant wait to see how far I can go. Love it. Makes me proud of myself and I feel better. Not as short of breathe, etc. Sex is defiately better. So onwards and downwards instead of upwards. lol
Well off to watch a movie, I bought Batman the beginning or something like that. The 1st one. Great movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment