I did it, got the mowing done. woohoo. That felt good to get done. In the morning I am going to work on the yard to move this progress along. I actually have gotten stuff done this weekend.
Movie got cancelled, dido on call and she has stuff to get done. I thanked her again for what they did for me yesterday.
I also decided that when I got in the shower to wash all the pollen and shit off of me I am taking out the glass door and putting a colorful shower curtain to go w/ what I have in there. Also look for window curtain for that room w/ a brown metal rod.
It feels good to get stuff done towards my ultimate goal.
So now I am having me a bloody mary and deciding if I am going to go see the new batman movie or stay home and watch Batman the beginning on blue ray and enjoy some down time. Its getting cloudy and dark out. More monsoons to come. Woohoo. Love it.
Breakfast and movie sounds good w/ a nice nap.
JJ is now in phoenix w/ the girls, or at lease Shekei. Sammy wanted to go to church. Not a 9 year old movie. Works out fine.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment