I know I use this title on Sundays its just because it truely is my favorite day. I love waking up and just enjoying my coffee.
The weekend turned out to be good. I did get called in Early Sat am at 1:30 and got done at 3:30 w/ another 3 1/2hours to go on call and there was a case to go but was going to take a long time. So I went and slept at JJ's and when I woke up JJ went and got us breakfast from Carl's jr. Their breakfast burger is very yummy. I cant ever eat it all but yummy just the same. We slept in a little longer and then got up and got some stuff done prior to meeting up for the movie StepBrother. It was pretty funny. At one point I was laughing so hard I started crying. Then went on to Williams for the car show and maybe we should have skipped the movie to go to the car show. We headed over to Williams and It was storming. It was raining when we were getting off the interstate. And guess who we see under the over past with their bikes is my ex and his wife w/ their bikes. As we turned Left to go under the overpast the ex looks right at me. In fact JJ is the one who recgonized him, not me. As we past them JJ goes he looks old. I said yup. I said this is a reason I am ready to leave this town so I dont have to run into them. Fucker. Sorry for the added word there.
Anyway we proceed to drive in and the weather is getting worse. We find a parking space and head over to Cruisers, oldies style place. Have a smoker outside and they smoke meat and grill. So we find a booth and watch the sports on tv and the weather is getting worse and then there is hail, because mind you it got cold. And then there was this lightning and loud thunder and the electricity goes out. Its pouring hard. Well aparently the lightning struck this place Saldana's, local bar, and that was close.
We order a couple of beers, they have a microbrewery, Grand Canyon brew or something like that, I tried their Rasperry Wheat. It was okay, sorry it breaks the man laws, no fruit in beer, but something about that combo. The service was pretty crappy actual and the food wasnt that great but the company was good. It cost us $50.00. To much for what we got. We decide to venture out, get rained on and head over to the Canyon club for a beer. We had fun reading the stickers. Lots of them. We head back to the house and kick back and watch Weeds. I have serveral episodes for us to watch, love Tivo.
We were in bed by 9. We were so tired. JJ wanted to get up around 7am. He was going to start packing and cleaning his apartment. We woke up around 5:30. He pulled his back out of wack so I pushed on it to help relieve the pain, it worked, and then other things popped up. You have to love a morning woody as they call it. Great way to get the day started. Went back to sleep and got up around 7. I made us a couple of breakfast burritos. And now he is back to his place. Me to myself. I am good with that.
I need to work on this house and bag up the weeds I pulled the other day. I need to do some cleaning so if the guy from work calls and wants to come over with his wife to see the house I want it to be somewhat clean. You know. 1st impression. I did finally sweep the front porch off and put a new mat that I got from World market, I even trimmed back the buses off the walk way to make it look neater. I hope this all works out, because it would show it was meant to be in my future, you know.
JJ and I talked about moving him down to phoenix next weekend and he wants to get the girls Friday which thats cool that way we can have a nice family weekend.
We also talked about going to Cal Labor Day weekend and spending the time at the beach. Take the girls and his brothers girls and either go to Huntington or go back to Newport Beach. We could sleep in his van at one of his brother's house so that we can save money. One of his brothers has a motor home in the driveway. The girls would stay with their cousins probably and so it would be a wonderful weekend. I am off that Tuesday also so I could take my time heading back up the mountain.
Since I have posted this I met JJ up at Best Buy. He finally bought a new lap top. Very nice. It has a microphone and web cam built in. So I bought a webcam w/ a microphone so we can see each other while he is living down there. One way of us seeing each other without being able to be together. That will be a big help. So I am excited and feel less stressed over how we are going to do when he lives there and I am here. But like I said if its meant to be, it will be.
Well time to install the new toy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment