I am excited I am going to Phoenix and Cal this weekend. We are going to enjoy time to ourselves on Friday and get up early to get the girls on Sat. We need some time to ourselves big time. Need time to catch up on intimate time together. Beens to long. They have Oregano's and Buffalo Wild wings so maybe we can check them out there. That would be fun. I dont know if I mentioned it or not, he has sheets that are pirate sheets and reads Surrender the booty. Oh yeah there will be some surrendering. No doubt! Makes me excited just thinking about it.
Going on Yahoo messenger for the web cam and microphone is still wierd. But at lease we get to see each other and that is good. It really helps!
Today was so busy. I was exhausted big time when I left work. I did come home and start working on the yard. About to go shovel rock now. At lease a little is better then nothing. I decided the only way I am going to get rid of the growth of weeds, etc is to till up the yard and rake the stuff into piles to get rid of. Alot of work. It feels good to work out. I did weigh myself and lost 1.3lbs more. Almost up to 27lbs.
I decided I am coming back to Lubbock the 1st week of Oct. I am coming in on Sunday and leaving that Thursday. I think its like the 5th. This way I can hang out in Phoenix Friday nite to Sunday and then Thursday thru Sunday spend time in Phoenix. Pool time and all before and after. That is part of my birthday gift to my mom. She wants to go shopping and go out to eat and play bingo and spend time together. See their new pup.
I also want to see my friends such as you Biker and hotrod and Sheil. I will probably go out to dinner with Sheil and people from work that week. I will figure it out. I am thinking of renting a car while I am there so I dont have to be dependent on my parents if you know what I mean.
It will be nice to see everyone.
Well off to shovel rock and make some progress. Woohoo for progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment