What an up and down week. Yesterday was pretty sucky but made me realize that when JJ goes to phoenix that this will be a good time for him to spend time by himself to figure out what he wants. Yesterday was his 3 year wedding anniversary to his wife that died. I was with him and was only staying for a few minutes and he just went into such a bad mood and didnt want to be w/ me or anyone. I left just upset. I headed to the bar by my house and the owner was there and we just hung out. She could tell I was upset and she let me cry and we just talked. She asked would a shot of patron help the situation I said I am sure. So by the time everything was said and done I had 3 tall alaskan ambers and 3 shots of patron. Woke up w/ a hang over at 3am and drank water. Couldnt sleep much and then the alarm went off at 4:30am. He must of called me several times over the course of the evening and then called this morning and was still planning on coming over when his meeting at 5 is over, its with the big wigs from Tucson. So hopefully it wont last longer then hour or so. I am making us dinner and we are just going to hang out. I decided that I am going to tell him lets make the most of the next week and then once he moves he will have plenty of time to himself to think. He will be out of the area so it will be easier for him to breathe and relax. He says he's better today. Got off work early which was nice. I got my tired checked and I had a screw in it so because I have the warranty they replaced it for free, good job. got grocery shopping done, and got my propane tank filled for the grill so I can cook chicken to go with the pasta. I also worked in my yard as long as I could. I got rid of my front door mat and had a new one this morning, swept the porch because some one had fun eating a bird and left all the features on my front door. Yuck. Looks better. Trimmed bushes and then started in the back yard picking up piles of rock and poop. I also had to pull weeds and wild sun flowers, w/ all the rain covered up my new bushes. I have some other weeds that the roots go deep so I guess when I till the back yard then I will be able get rid of them.
Oh good news the guy who is interested in looking at my house asked me if I would be interested in selling it sooner then April and dont do everything in the house I was going to do because they will change things if they like the house. So a couple of things I have left to do in the house will be what I will do unless he doesn't qualify for a loan. So I am keeping my fingers cross. Which means I could be moving here by February. Sucky time to move, winter for sure but thats alright, if its meant to be I will embrace it. By then like I said I will know if my destiny is Phoenix or Florida, I think. I hope Phoenix, I truely do.
So all in all it was a very productive day. I am now going to wash my sheets to get rid of the dog hair all over the bed so his allergies and mine dont go crazy. I am so looking forward to being with him and holding each other tonight. So off to start dinner and clean up my kitchen so I can cook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment