Sunday, August 10, 2008

8am

Awaiting 8am to be here so I can go back out and mow the 2nd 1/2 of the land. The worst behind the fence due to the weeds being tall. I think I am going to have to cut down the talls one and then mow. With everything being wet its hard to get thru the jungle. Its so funny its that way in one place the back of the fence. It will feel good to take care of this. Go to the movies w/ dido. And then plans are open. Told Elly that I would like to come and see the bathroom she is painting.
I might go have wings and beer and play trivia at bw's.
The sun is shining and there are no clouds so far. Nice.
Spoke with my honey this morning. He just pasted the wind mills, lots of wind mills, in palm springs. Generates lots of electrical power. There are 100's of what I can see from the road. Pretty kool.
He is on his way to phoenix. 1 more day. I want to drive down there to be w/ him and the girls but I am not going to do it. I wasnt invited for one. Tomorrow will come soon enough. His friend told him yesterday that he could get on w/ budweiser there in cal. He was pretty sure he wasnt interested. He was ready to leave there and come back. I have missed him so much. I truely love him with all my heart. We are going to work it out. He received his one chance where everything is concerned and if it ever happens again I am out the door. The next 8 months will tell me alot before I move for sure. Anway I get to see JJ tomorrow and get a big ole hug.
I did get another towel rod up, 3 total so far. I have a long one and toilet paper holder up. They have 2 ends that require 2 nails in each end. Dont want to screw it up. I have to make sure it is level. I need to find my leveler. I am telling you I am acquiring a pretty good colection of tools for my tool box. Thats another thing I need to go thru and put together. I can finally get to it. I am pretty damn proud of myself. I have come far in 2 1/2 years. I am pretty independent. I need to remain that way for awhile. Protection mechanism.
Off to get dressed and start up the mower. I can go now and start cutting down the weeds.

No comments: