Friday, August 29, 2008

Exhausted

Today is Friday and Jason flew back last nite thru the crazy storms from el paso to Phoenix. Phoenix got hit hard last nite w/ 85mile/hr winds that pulled trees up, pulled roofs off buildings, snapped trees, and caused major flooding. Crazy. I was so thankful that he got there safe and sound. He got to his apartment last nite at 11pm and no electricity. I guess there are still people w/ out electricity.
As soon as I get off work I am heading on down to the big city. I am ready to go have fun. Tonight for both of us it will be low key. Dinner and a couple of drinks. And then off to fun in the sun. I am also looking forward to the pool and jacuzzi tonight. My neck and shoulder muscles are so tight and just hurt. Some surrender the booty as his sheets says sounds like another great stress reliever. I have missed him big time.
Well hope all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: