Well I did it, I shoveled all the rock to the other areas with rock. That took several hours but I did it.
I then went on to Counseling and she scheduled me for 2 weeks out. She thinks I am doing well. I think I am doing well.
I did go work out and then went out w/ Dido for a couple of beers and train shots. I ate some dinner and saved 1/2 or more then 1/2 for tomorrow. I then decided on the way home to stop and have another beer and a shot of yager. I just felt like it.
About 1 to 2 this afternoon JJ calls me and tells me I dont what I got myself into and he tells me they asked if he wanted to go to Las Cruses, NM. He said sure. He is tryiing to do the out 0f town stuff so maybe he can come up here for some jobs and him and I could see each other during the week. But instead NM. He left around 4:30 and now is there. He calls me laughing telling me that he has cow shit between his toes. Too funny. He flew into El Paso via South west. He will call me once he is at his hotel. So I can say good nite.
I cant wait to see him on Friday.
I dont think I mentioned, I ran across her my space page, and it said Storms moving on his loss. Today it says He prefers grey bush, his perogative, lol. She is a very foul mouth bitch. I am so glad he has moved on and we are together. She doesnt have a clue about life or anything. She is 23 years old and going to school and working. He doesnt go on his myspace much at all. W/ Jr being on there alot, he doesnt want anything to do w/ it. This tells me alot by looking at her page. I am not stupid and naive. I am watching things to know where I stand. And he is with me not her, she cant handle it. Mind you he shouldnt have been with her to start with but thats okay at lease I know its over. He is truely w/ me and I am with him. We are talking about our future.
I cant wait to see him on Friday and get away for our weekend. He is already planning on coming up the following weekend so we can hang out and go to Dido's beer sqaure. Its so funny he is in NM. Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment