Friday, August 8, 2008

Woohoo its Friday nite!

I am so glad its the weekend. I am off til Tuesday am. I did get my hair done yesterday and that was wonderful. My hairdresser wasnt there but it was still hard talking to the other girls because we are all so sad over the losses. But got thru it.
I miss my man. He told me he has a meeting w/ his old boss about getting his job back. So it looks like Phoenix will be it. I did text him this morning and asked if we would be alright, he texted back and said of course silly ass. He has called me several times and he tells me he misses me and cant wait to see me on Monday. Me to. He has gotten to hang out w/ his family alot so that is good. He is going to the beach early in the am and then meeting up w/ k's mom and stepdad. He is coming back on Sunday to meet up w/ the girls and then stay over nite in Phoenix. He is also going to come back up here and meet w/ his boss here. I dont blame him for moving back to phoenix. Too many bad memories.
So I guess if we are meant to be and work it out then by April I will know if I am moving to phoenix or not. I do hope so. I love this man. I truely want to be w/ him. But like I said I will walk away and move on if I have to.
I did copy the picture and the poem on photo paper and put the frame and pics together. I hope it makes JJ smile and not makes him sad. Jr is beaming in the pic.
I bought a battery charger for 6 and 12 volt batteries. So in the morning I will get the battery charged and get mowing big time. Ready. Then Bar and dido are coming over to make a dump run to get rid of stuff. It will feel good to clear out that stuff.
Overall its been a good day. I am happy for the most part.

No comments: