Saturday, August 9, 2008

I did it

I got the battery charged, the mower going which was a feat in itself, and 1/2 the property mowed. Dido came by and away w/ the old dishwasher, tv, wood, metal poles, boxes, etc. It felt so good to get rid of all that. Made it easier to get to the boxes of stuff. Vacumned, cleared my counter and table off of paper and stuff. I also got 2 of the 4 towel rods up. I love it. It looks good. I also have to get the toilet paper holder on the wall and then that is done.
A storm is moving in that is going to be incredible. Its only 3:30 but feels like 7pm because it is getting so dark out and stormy.
I am drinking a 7&7 right now thinking about a movie tonight and popcorn if I have any.
JJ called earlier and we talked alittle and he does want to be with me and make us work. I am glad and happy about that. I want that too. I will be so glad when he gets home Monday. I cant wait for a big hug and other things.
I am glad I have counseling prior to seeing him which will be good.
I guess this will be my last blog for the day! lol.

No comments: