Sunday, August 24, 2008

Home

I am home. I stopped on the way home and bought milk,eggs, & yogurt. Then was thinking what am I going to do for dinner. I bought the store's premade sushi. It was delisc. I was just in the mood. It was perfect and some ice cream. Absolutely perfect.
I called my honey and he is cracking me up. He is checking out several places w/ in a mile of his house and seeing what they are like, prices of beer, and if they have the sunday ticket for football, so far, none. I asked did he find one that he liked, he said nope, they all sucked. We talk for a few more and as he was haning up, he says, "I love you" I love him too. I really want this to work out. He truely is so sincere when he says it. Its just not lip service. He will defiately miss me more. We have to work at seeing each other and being together. No doubt about it.
So off to get ready for work and get some sleep. I can say that both nights I did get some good sleep. Especially Friday nite. OMG, I was exhausted! Sleeping in til 8:30am. Nice. I am looking forward to Wednesday when I dont have to get up early! Nice!

2 comments:

Fox In Detox said...

Sounds like things are smoothing out for you. Good deal. And kudos to you for being able to stick to WW. I've done it three times...once successfully..the other two times, not so much. I'm just forcing myself to exercise as much as I can and to eat healthy.

BlondeBlogger said...

I pray it works out for you and you can work through the pain. You deserve to be happy!