Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back and at work

Headed back this am and came straight to work. We had a very nice weekend together. JJ's place is very nice. They were corporate apartments. So it was very nice, the pool and jacuzzi is very nice and felt great. We went and got what he needed for his place at big lots. He did really well. Went grocery shopping and other shopping. Got back and went and hung out at the pool and jacuzzi for a little while. It felt so great. We went on Friday and Sat and tried the mexican food resturant and wings place across the street. They were okay. Stayed up and watched an old movie w/ michael douglas. Its where he is in traffic and leaves his car to walk home to get to his daughter's birthday party and all kinds of things happen along the way. Crazy crazy. It was actually pretty good. Crashed after that. Tired.
I got up this am and didnt have to leave til 8:30 to get back here for 11am. I got to work at 10:40. So it worked out well. Work has actually gone by pretty quickly.
I was really sad when I headed down there. I thought I would be coming back but I wasnt near as sad. I am doing well. We talked about our future which was comforting.
I really think things will work out well. It will be nice to have a get away in the winter when the weather sucks here. So all in all life is good.
I will be glad when work is over today. At lease I am making time and a half today so it makes it worth it.
Next weekend we are going to Cal for the weekend and go to the beach and hopefully an angels game. Woohoo. Beach and ocean time!

No comments: