Friday, June 27, 2008

All good stuff

Life is good! Jr is incarcerated, sad but its also a positive. He will get help and safe. He will hopefully be in jail til his courtdate for his charges. They are going to get him counseling, etc.
JJ sounded so much more relaxed. We are getting together tonight and then he offered to come to my house on Sunday and cook on the grill and have dinner ready for me when I get home from work. What a man.
I went and brought the dress. Dido came and looked at it w/ me. It defiately accentuates the positives of boobs, waist, and butt. I have some nice sexy heels to wear with it. I am going to look hot on his arm. So now I have an the dress for the rehearsal and then the dress for the wedding.
I went to my meeting and lost another 3.8lbs. Woohoo, up to 13.8lbs in 5 weeks. The program is defiately working for me. 2 more weeks before the wedding and so I can lose even more before.
Work is better. It will be martini time after work for the girls today. Then buy a ticket to see Steve Earle and go home take care of business and then meet up w/ my honey.
Back to work!

No comments: