Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Still tired

I am still so tired. I went to bed at 8:30 and woke up at 4:30am. Sucks. I couldnt go back to sleep. Today I am getting my hair done. Ready to get a lift. Have some of it cut off, mind you a couple inches but I need it shorter. Too warm right now.

JJ talked to the probation officer yesterday concerning the whole situation. Thursday is the court date and we will see if he shows up. He texted JJ that he wanted to come home. He loved his dad. He was sorry. Blah Blah Blah Blah. What ever. JJ knew he was coming off his drugs is why he said all that. JJ waited on him and he never showed up. Come to fine out his Urine test came back positive for lower pot levels and Positive for Meth. So there you go, says it all. He will be going to jail for awhile w/ everything he is doing. They cant find him to arrest him though. He is staying hidden. He has til Thursday to show up in court and then if he doesnt there will be a warrant for his arrest. JJ will have the locks changed on his door on Thursday. So if he comes back to his place and gets in then its breaking and entering. This whole thing just sucks. This kid is so out of control. I am going by JJ's place before my hair appt to see if he is there and if he has any kids over there. JJ took his valuables such as camera, lap top, ipod and player, etc with him this am to keep jr from coming and stealing them. Like I said this is all so terrible and just so sad.

On to other news, George Carlin Died yesterday. That made me sad because I just love his comedy. He made me laugh so hard I would cry. Hope your having fun where you are at George and keeping them laughing as you did on earth. I was really surprized at how many people I work w/ didnt know who he was. How could you not know. He has been around for at 40 years. Crazy.

I watered my bushes all night. Need to go buy one more soaker hose today so that I can reach all the bushes because there are a few that arent being reached. So I am manually going out to do it. I also need to water all my stuff out front and the sides today when I get home.

I went to the grocery store and bought me sushi and some other groceries. I also found the raspberry vodka, seagrams which was the cheapest, but still the same yummy with some diet 7-up. I need to also think about making the drink w/ club soda, vodka and lemon. I think in Lubbock its called a chilton. Another low sugar type of drink. Very good for the summer. Love lite tasting summer drinks. So last nite I ate some sushi and had 2 drinks. I was a happy camper. Did the trick! Oh and I found sushi w/ brown rice instead of white. Yummy also.

Next week will be the week I go look for my dress for the wedding. I am excited because my clothes are getting loose and so that gives me hope in feeling better about finding something that is comfortable and cute. Fond out the rehearsal and dinner are at the methodist church in lexington. I have some cute summer skirts and tops to wear to that. So I will be set.

Hope all are well and will keep you updated on whats happening.

No comments: