It turned out to be a good day. Work did stay busy and so it made the time go by pretty fast. Got off of work and went to JJ's and hung out til class. I again told him how thankful I was and sorry I was about yesterday. He said Letera dont worry its all good. I told him I dont know what came over me. So friggin wierd.
He was totally kool. We got to just visit. And made a date for Sat nite. I said if you havent planned anything then I want us to go out on a date. He chuckled. I said Fridays are to hard w/ your job and if you are going to Tucson to see Social D w/ his friend then that means there wont be anytime together that weekend. Its all good.
He's playing softball tonight. Next week is a 7:15 game and so I told him I would be there for that.
We talked about jr and we shall see what happens when he goes to court.
I did go on to Do Jazz and after 30 mins of walking in place, my foot hurt so I could only do arm movements. Which is fine I want my arms to look good for my after 5 cocktail dress I will have to buy. Since I got no advise from my blogger friends I decided to talk to the girls at work. They all thought that for a formal wedding that an after 5 dress will be fine. Kool. So in a couple more weeks I will go shopping. I did get home, filled in prairie dog holes, watered, and fed the dogs. Threw in a load of clothes and made dinner. I went to change into pj's and took my shoes and socks and on the inside of my foot that is still injured is a new bruised. Great. The arch hurts. I need something for my shoe to support my heel and arch. This is all a pain in the ass.
I am about to do a couple more things and go to bed. Just plain tired. It was hot last nite so I didnt sleep very well. I felt like I didnt sleep at all but I guess I did. Weather is warming up not like alot of you are dealing w/, thank god. NO air conditioners here so I hate when it gets in the 90's. But it needs to get hot so we get monsoons. Good old rain.
Well hope all had a nice monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I missed the "formal dress" post...but here are some suggestions. If it's going to be a "hot" wedding...meaning outdoors and steamy...gauze is your answer. There are some very beautiful gauze dresses available that are cool and comfortable and can be worn for any occasion. If it's not that hot or you're in doors where material won't be an issue... try Bluefly.com. They have some nice things at affordable prices. Good luck and have fun!
Thanks so much for the advise. I still need to find out if its in or outside. Its in Lexington, Ky so it will be humid. I will take that into account. Thanks again
Post a Comment