Saturday, June 28, 2008

Going to work

Yuck. But thats okay. I am working schedule hours 10 to 6 for a girl at work who is moving into her 1st home. She is doing it all because her firefighter hubby is fighting fires out of town. I felt sad that he wouldnt be there for the 1st nite in the house but she will have it ready. This gives me extra money.

I went last nite and got my ticket for Steve Earle. It will be so fun to go hear live music. Yesterday JJ called me and plans changed in going out of town. His friend wanted to leave yesterday to see a friend and since jj was driving w/ him he was going to go. He didnt want to take his vehicle to. Save gas. So anyway when he
1st told me I was disappointed. He said are you made no just disappointed. He texts me and tells me I love you baby and I will make it up to you. I told him there is no making it up. I totally understand. He still wanted to have some time w/ him, so we met for an early dinner and went back to his place for a little quickie. It was perfect. He is going to be able to see the girls today. I am glad for that.

Well after meeting up JJ I then went on to Dido's and had a drink. We tried diet cherry 7-up w/ raspberry vodka. Not a good combo. We didnt like it. Hung out and then on to buy my ticket for the concert. Talked to Jenny and off to her place for a few and we split a beer and did a shot of tequila. Not my favorite but w/ tomatoe juice worked out fine. Time to leave there and went to the bar by my house and had a couple alaskan ambers on tap. Met a couple that he's a fireman and she is an lvn(nurse) and talked w/ them. Both Dallas Cowboy fans. So I am sure I will see them again. Very nice people. Then finally came home and just crashed. Woke up this am to my neighbor working on his yard w/ loud equipment at 7:15am. I was pissed. I could sleep and he couldnt wait til 8am.
Aparently we got poured on out here because everything was moist and there was water at the opening to my garage. Woohoo.

But anyway work is busy and so I will have to be there for 10. No biggie. I also have paper work stuff to do for my charge nurse so when she comes back she is not overwhelmed.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Sat!!!!!!

No comments: