Friday, June 6, 2008

home for the day

Several of us got kicked out an hour early. Schedule at a standstill.
I was glad, I stepped wrong twice and my foot was starting to really hurt. Time to take a ibuprofen. I came home, put it up and took a nap.
JJ is having a terrible day. He has several good days and then bam they kick his ass. So instead of us going out, I am going to pick us up some dinner and bring it to his house. I am thinking pizza hut pasta. Yummy. And a salad. Jr is working and so we will have the place to our selves. I think time for some personal time. We havent had it in a while, just the 2 of us.
Windy again as usual. I hate the wind.
Looking forward to seeing the girls. JJ will pick them up in the morning. He wanted us to do something tomorrow but I am on call so that wont happen. I think Sunday would be better. The Lakers game is on also so we could go somewhere and watch the game.
Well hope all have a great weekend.

No comments: