Monday, June 2, 2008

plan of action

My charge nurse called me today and she has come up with things for me to do in the office so I am not on the floor working. Kool. I am so glad that everything is working out.
I soaked my foot in epson soak again this morning and will do it before I go to bed. You can only do it twice a day. I started walking this evening with the boot and stocking off and it wasnt bad to walk. My poor foot is bruised and swollen still, my toes are even swollen. Crazy.
Shekei called and asked how I was doing and wanted to talk to me about her new boyfriend. She was telling me some stuff that sounds creapy. He is to much. He told her before they started dating he loved her. He's very clingy. Someone told her that he broke up with his last girlfriend to be with Shekei and did it over a voice mail. He said he was into satism. I said you really dont want someone like that do you? If he is already becoming this creepy then maybe you need to move on and stop dating him. The thing I love about her is she is very mature and level headed. Dont get me wrong she is still a teenager. The girls might be coming up for a week this weekend. I am so glad for JJ because he really wants more time with them. And they miss each other. So thats cool.
I have to say I did pretty good w/ weight watchers this past weekend. I am about to start on Wed so my appetite has increased but I am being smart about the whole thing. I did do some upper body workout w/ weights and my abds. I truely am determined to do this. This is the year. Except now my points have gone down by 1 point. So once I can increase my activity that will help alot. You can trade activity points for food points. I will be happy if I only lose a lb. I dont feel bloated. I didnt drink alot of beers this weekend. A mint mojito, seven and seven, and 3 large beers total for the weekend. Good job, considering. Lots of water too.
Have to add more fruits and vegies. Luckily with the spring and summer, there are so many to choose from. That really helps. I am thinking about some zukinni on the grill tomorrow nite w/ chicken breast. Yummy. Get vegies and protein. Okay enough about dieting or at lease changing my diet. Not so much crap.

No comments: