Today is the day I finally get started on landscaping. Its been a long time in coming. I wish I could post pics I would post my progress so you can see the difference.
Its only 6:30 and I dont want to run the tiller til 8am. I am enjoying my coffee w/ a shot of my favorite weekend creamer, Irish of course. Feed the dogs and they are laying near me happy because I didnt get up and leave them for the day. They are content.
I cant believe after I got off the computer last nite that I fell asleep watching tv. My foot was killing me. So I put it up. I woke up at 1am. My foot was still hurting so I took 2 darvocett n's and went to bed. Woke back up at 5:15am. That is crazy. I didnt get up right away. I laid there thinking I could sleep but of course, no! But I do feel pretty good.
I am in a much better place then last weekend. It is going to be this huge feeling of accomplishment for me. This will be the 1st time in almost 8 years that the yard is going to be transformed. The 1st several years tried to grow grass. It is very difficult and water is very expensive. My neighbors gorgeous yard but water bills in the summer of over $200.00 or more. No biggie for them but hugh deal for me. my goal is to have my yard done by August. Then throw a party this fall. I dont have to many parties at my house. Only a few. I would love to entertain more often but living where I do alot of people dont want to drive out here.
So anyway the sun is shining and the weather is just gorgeous. Its suppose to get to 89 almost 90 which is really hot here. Being at 7,000 ft elevation you feel the sun more then other places and no air conditioning makes it miserable because as hard as we try here, its hard to keep house cool. The house can be in the 80's, its just miserable.
I hope all have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment