Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What a beautiful day!

Today is a nice quiet morning. I have the girls. They spent the night w/ me. It has been so fun. To go back JJ called me at work and said can I ask you a huge favor, Will you take the girls for the night? He had such a bad headache and he sounded so aweful. I told him of course I would love to. He said he was having a hard time and just needed some time to himself. I told him I understood. I know with Jr and the money for the bills he is just so stressed and everything else. I told him how sorry I was and that I am always here for him. He told me he appreciated it so much. By last nite he sounded better. Got some quiet time and then went and played soft ball to get some fresh air. We will get together later when he gets off work around 4pm.

But anyway, the girls were excited to come to my house and just hang out and watch movies. I made us dinner which consisted of chicken, Whipped potatoes, and carrots. and then we watched Transformers, very good movie. I had it tivo'd and hadnt watched it yet. Then we watched P.S I love you. OMG, what a great chick flick. It was so good. It has Hilary Swank as the main characters. A huge cast of people and great looking men. It made you laugh and cry. It was so touching in so many ways. I recomend it highly. A little bit of language but Sammy at 9 was still able to watch it. We all loved it. The scenery of NY and Ireland is absolutely great. Then we had dessert. Cheesecake. A little piece only but deliscious the same.
I got to sleep in which felt absolutely wonderful after this weekend of not much sleep and getting up so damn early for work. I feel like a new person.
Today will be another fun day. I need to do alittle housekeeping which I will ask if the girls will help me which they will. They are so good like that. Then we are off to lunch and the movie Panda at 1:20pm. I am excited to see this movie. It looks hilarious. We will then meet up w/ JJ for dinner.
I truely feel at peace today. Its a comforting feeling.
So what are you all doing today?

3 comments:

BlondeBlogger said...

I just watched P.S. I Love You! I don't want to give away anything so I won't say why I was a little disappointed with it. But I think it was a cute movie.

Letera said...

What didnt you like, curious.

BlondeBlogger said...

The ending.