Today was a good day but I am so glad to be home with my foot elevated. I did get to elevate it alot and even put ice on it at work.
1)I did paperwork of different kinds. I help punch holes in papers and then put the charts together for the day.
2) I counted minutes on all kinds of things and help with reports.
3) I put packets together that include Anesthesia records and orders, etc, etc, etc
4) Got all my time in for work. Woohoo.
tomorrow:
1)I am going to check all the code carts, there are several and all time consuming
2) work on ect charts.
this will take 8 hours.
Thursday:
Work w/ this girl who works on the computers and cerner. She will keep me busy most of the day.
Off of light duty and back to patient care. My only saving grace will hopefully be that we are not that busy and I can sit at the bedside w/ my foot up on a chair. Keeping my fingers crossed for that one.
Foot is looking worse. Suppose to look worse prior to looking better. Bruised from under the foot to the front, to the toes, and then up the ankle. Still swollen. I can walk on it more just slowly. Trying to walk evenly so I dont screw up my back.
I went over to Dido's place to talk to her and give her advise. She is getting ready for her son's high school graduation and family is coming in from Cali. She was sweet. She would run and get me some things so I wouldnt have to. had me put my leg up and put ice on it. Saving me steps. Such an awesome friend.
Then I was going to see JJ but told him I still need to go to the grocery store for a few items. He said let me come to you so you can get done and get off your feet. I shopped for vegies because I wanted to grill them. He was so sweet by telling me to get something that is fast so I can get off my foot. Made sure we loaded my car first so he could get rid of the cart. He loves me. He is such a caring person.
Biker I started asking him the questions you wrote on your meme. He said ask me these tomorrow so I can have a brain to think with. I said okay, I will. I know alot of the answers already but some I dont. Good questions for us to tell each other the answer to learn more about each other.
Again glad the day is over and I can go relax. Wrote everything down on points chart on WW. Didnt use all my points. Ate alot of good food. Woohoo. I fell like by Thursday I should show at lease a lb gone.
Oh last thing looked at dresses on line like avenue, lane bryant, dillards. Lots of really nice ones that are summery but very dressy. I want to go sleeveless or halter. Will keep up with weights for upper body. And work my core. I can do it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope your foot gets better ASAP!
Post a Comment