I got called in for 4pm and it was total Kaos. Its finally settling down and hopefully will stay that way. I am getting another pt to get ready to follow whats in the OR now. So there are 2 pts in the back and one more to follow. High School Graduation weekend brings on the injuries. Crazy. So maybe I will be out of here by 8pm. I can only hope and pray. 4 hours of overtime, I am happy w/ that. Dont need anymore.
And update on the ipod situation. Jr doesnt think he should have to replace the ipod. JJ told him it was a christmas gift and he says so if you get another one, it wont be the same. What ever. He was yelling at JJ on the phone. His ass needs to be kicked. He brought one of his friends to the house when he wasnt suppose to and his friend steals the ipod and he doesnt see why he should have to replace it. Amazing. Well there you go. Oh well it will be taken care of.
Sounds like more stuff in the er, but I might be able to leave for alittle while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment