Sunday, June 29, 2008

So far so good

So far so good on the day. I still have 2 to 2 1/2 hours to go before I wont be called in. JJ is back in town and should just now be finishing up w/ his visit w/ his son. I am glad he will have time w/ him.
I got laundry done, in process of putting away. Vacumning, mopping, pulling some weeds and getting my trees and bushes watered. It acts outside like it wants to do something but to no avail.
JJ will be heading over here after he goes back to his place to get his clothes, etc, ect and spends the night w/ me. If I dont get called in, we will be cooking dinner together and enjoying being together. I am so looking forward to time w/ him.
The weekend has been very good. Lots of good stuff!
1 1/2 weeks and off to Kentucky. Woohoo. Cant wait!

No comments: