Friday, June 13, 2008

well here I sit

What a cluster. We got called in and the pt didnt even arrive to the OR. It was a total cluster because the dr didnt do things right and the nurse in the OR is a traveler and never trained to be on call. So I could have slept in another couple of hours. I couldnt get mad because the parents of the girl was right there and the anesthesiologist was actually being nice. She Called the administrator on call.
There is another case after this so I wont get out of here til probably 6am. Crazy Crazy. Wont work today thats for sure!
So my orderly and myself go get food and its grilled ham and cheese and french fries. Crappy food but helps in times like these.
I am just really tired and my foot hurts. I will defiately sleep well this am. I better have a good check.

No comments: