Yup. Today turned out to be a good day. Got to work for 7:30. It felt so good to sleep in. Had enough to do. Tomorrow might be a different story. We shall see.
Got to go to an open forum with our new director over nursing. She was wearing scrubs and talking like a nurse. Loved it. The last one was from Germany and she only wore shorts skirts/business suits. Not my idea of a nurse.
She talked about thru put. Hugh problem everywhere. How to get pts thru the er or my department and get them admitted in a timely manner instead of sitting in the er waiting room all day or sitting in a room waiting on stuff. Its about cutting time off the wait and still being able to get more people thru. She came from Vegas and she got this going. We have a discharge lounge right now that isnt being utilized like it should be. They started implementing some things already. The pt's stay in recovery has been cut down immensely lately anyway. She asked for comments and I told her thanks for wearing scrubs and acting like a nurse not a suit. She appreciated it.
My foot is looking worse. Its so bruised. Crazy Crazy. Thats alright it should start looking better with in the next week. I can see blood vesels so that means the swelling is going down. Woohoo. I can walk on it easier. I stepped wrong earlier at work, oh my god, it stopped me in my path.
Met up w/ JJ at sonic. He parked his car at the shell station next door and hopped in my car. I was able to get a grilled chicken salad and use lite dressing. Perfect. Doing good. Weigh in tomorrow. Wish me luck. I at lease want to see a lb lose. Please Please. Tomorrow nite after I want something really fattening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment