Its now 7:51am and I just got home 30 mins ago. I am so tired but cant sleep. I need to make some phone calls and then maybe I can lay down for a nap prior to getting ready for the day. Made some good overtime. This check will have almost 15 hours of over time but like today I miss work and I am not taking pto to cover. I will still come out ahead but still. I didnt need to have such a long nite because of the situation. I really felt bad for the nurse. She came by and appologized and another nurse came up and asked if we needed anything and how I was doing and the nurse from the OR says she is pissed. I said yes I am because of the situation not because of her. Maybe something will come out this that is positive and so it wont happen again to someone else.
So the plans today are Dido's birthday celebration at Altitudes. Its a place near the railroad tracks. It use to be a ski chalet kind of place that rented out skis at one time and now is a bar and resturant. The weather is nice enough to sit outside. And that means train shots. IF one train goes by its a $1.00, if 2 Then 2 for one. We have a good time there. They also on Sunday morning have a bloody mary bar set up so you can make your own. They have all the fixins. Pretty good!
Then after Dido's party, heading over to JJ's to spend the night. We are getting up in the am and taking the girls back. It will be sad to say bye to them.
Off to bed for a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment