Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finally the night is over

I left at 9, got called back in at midnight, left at 2am and got called back in at 5:30. Too much but the over time will worth it on my check. Almost 9 hours of time and 1/2 and extras. I really need to buckle down and work more to just have extra money in my pocket and pay more on my home equity loan.
I am meeting JJ at the mall to look at Verizon. We are going to see what they offer. JJ is torn over how to handle this w/ Jr. He is taking the phone away from him and telling him to get his own service. He is so frustrated and knew it would come to this. He just has no respect. So we are going to see if its cheaper in the long run to turn off his phone or just start over and get a new service between the 2 of us.
I did get to see the girls for alittle while. I love them so much. They are just awesome. It will be good to spend time w/ them this week.
Got to go to Dido's house for her son's graduation party. Got him a card and putting a check for $25.00. I figure thats an okay amount. To me its hard getting high school graduation gifts. I also have to get my dad's card and check out to him for Father's day.
Well off to the mall and just seeing what they offer.

No comments: